Sunday, March 21, 2010

Warm Fuzzies by Cortney




Hats, hats and more hats! I've been busy busy busy this week making hats. I've been making ones for Stella for a few months and posting pictures of the finished product on Facebook. This week I got several orders from friends for hats for their own little ones. This has been a very exciting opportunity for me! I'd love to make a little side business of this to help cover my WW expenses. Even if nothing else comes from it, it felt good making things that I know others are going to enjoy. I'm thinking of starting an etsy.com store and attempting to sell my hats that way as well but hesitate because of the fees. I should probably start a website though so if anyone is interested they can look at pictures of what I've done.

If you know anyone that would like a hat, please send them my way! I can do all sizes and many different designs/color combos...the possibilities are endless! I have started a second blog just for this!!! warmfuzziesbycortney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment